Basement Remodeling & Finishing Services in Duxbury, MA
If you’re considering remodeling the basement of your Duxbury, Massachusetts, home, turn to the professionals at Lux Renovations. We proudly offer the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™, which is a unique finishing method that has been designed specifically for basement environments. Whether you are tired of your dingy, dark basement being used for little more than storage space and want to make a change or you have a very clear vision for your dream basement and are ready to get started, we’re here to help.
One of the first things that you’ll undoubtedly notice about our basement remodeling service is the speed in which our talented installers can complete the job. In fact, the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ can be installed in only about two weeks, which means that you can enjoy your new basement in much less time than you might have expected. What’s more, the entire project costs less on average per square foot than aboveground construction, making it an even more compelling alternative to adding onto your home.
Practically speaking, the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™:
- Is made of breathable materials that are mold and mildew resistant*
- Includes built-in thermal insulation that helps keep the basement comfortable for year-round use and may result in cost savings of up to 25 percent on monthly energy bills**
- Features acoustic insulation that not only can improve the overall acoustics of the basement but also absorbs sound
- Is backed by a Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranty for as long as you own your home***
- Has removable basement walls that can be conveniently set aside in the event that you need immediate access to the home’s foundation, wiring, or plumbing
- Is extremely durable and is designed to withstand dents, dings, and stains
For more information about the basement finishing service that we offer in Duxbury, MA, and the unique advantages to the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™, contact Lux Renovations today and schedule a consultation.
*Estimates based on Owens Corning Building Science Internal Assessment, dated April 4, 2013. Results will vary depending on home location, levels of existing insulation, geography and other factors.
**While the materials and design of the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.
***Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranty covers any manufacturing product defects during the time you own your home. See actual warranty for details, limitations, and requirements.