Basement Finishing & Remodeling Services in Scituate, MA
Finishing the basement of your home in the Scituate, MA, area with the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ is a great way to breathe new life into a part of your home that might not be living up to its fullest potential. Rather than continuing to neglect your dark, dingy basement, why not turn this floor space into a gorgeous living area that your family is sure to enjoy? With the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ from Lux Renovations, you can enjoy your finished basement in only about two weeks, so there’s no reason to wait.
One of the things that sets the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ apart from other basement remodeling methods is that it was designed with the basement in mind. As a result, it comes with numerous features that are optimized for basement environments. For instance, the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ is:
- Thermally insulated – A layer of built-in insulation helps inhibit heat flow and can even lead to energy cost savings of up to 25 percent*.
- Acoustically insulated – Acoustic insulation within the basement walls helps improve the overall acoustics of the basement and absorbs sound so that you don’t have to worry as much about noise from the basement disturbing the rest of the home.
- Intuitively designed – The basement walls are removable, allowing immediate access to the home’s foundation, plumbing, and wiring should the need arise; the trim is also removable, making it easy to conceal electrical components.
- Durable – The Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ is dent- and stain-resistant, helping resist wear and tear.
- Breathable – The walls of the Basement Finishing System™ are breathable, which means they resist the growth of mold and mildew**.
To learn more about the numerous advantages to finishing a basement in the Scituate, Massachusetts, area, contact Lux Renovations today. We’ll happily explain the benefits of the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ and walk you through the installation process.
*Estimates based on Owens Corning Building Science Internal Assessment, dated April 4, 2013. Results will vary depending on home location, levels of existing insulation, geography and other factors.
**While the materials and design of the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.