Basement Remodeling & Basement Finishing Options in Wilmington, MA
Investing in the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ for your home in Wilmington, Massachusetts, is a great option if you’re looking to get more out of your basement. At Lux Renovations, we are proud to serve as the area’s exclusive franchisee installer of this compelling basement remodeling method and can work with you to transform your neglected basement into gorgeous living space that your whole family can enjoy. Plus, since the entire basement renovation can be completed in only about two weeks by our trained, certified installers, you can begin to enjoy your newly finished basement in less time than you may have imagined possible. So what makes the Basement Finishing System™ so special?
At Lux Renovations, we believe that not all basement remodeling methods are alike. The reason we are so proud to feature the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ is because this approach was designed specifically for basement environments, and as a result it comes with a number of features that you won’t be able to find with traditional building materials. For instance, our basement walls are:
- Sound absorbent – A layer of acoustic insulation helps to absorb noise from the basement and may even improve the overall acoustics of the room.
- Thermally insulated – Built-in insulation also helps to prevent energy waste and keep the basement at a consistently comfortable temperature throughout the year.
- Breathable – The Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ is breathable and does not support the growth of mold or mildew*– two persistent problems in many basements.
- Strong – The walls are designed to be stain- and dent-resistant, helping to keep your basement withstand wear and tear.
- Gorgeous – Owens Corning basements are highly attractive and designed to be a perfect option for rooms of any style.
Regardless of whether you intend to use your newly finished basement as a spare bedroom, home theater, or personal gym, the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ is a great choice.
*While the materials and design of the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.