Getting the Most Out of Your Finished Basement in Plymouth, MA
A finished basement in your Plymouth, Massachusetts, home can quickly become one of your family’s favorite gathering spots. The secret is to select a basement finishing method that will look great and offer your family the comfort you require regardless of what the weather is doing outdoors. To help you find the perfect finished basement for your home, turn to Lux Renovations and learn about the specific advantages to the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™.
When you select the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ for your basement remodel, one of the first things you’ll notice is how quickly the project is completed. In only about two weeks, the certified installers at Lux Renovations can have your basement remodel completed, meaning you can begin to enjoy this living space in significantly less time than you might have anticipated. What’s more, the entire cost of finishing your basement tends to be less on average, per square foot, than aboveground construction, making it a more affordable option than adding onto your home.
Practically speaking, the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ comes with numerous built-in features, such as:
- Thermal insulation to help keep the basement comfortable for year-round use
- Acoustic insulation to absorb sound and potentially improve the overall acoustics of the basement
- Dent- and stain-resistant basement walls that withstand regular wear and tear
- Removable basement walls that can be easily set aside should the need arise to access the home’s foundation, plumbing, or wiring
- Removable trim that helps hide unsightly wiring from electronics
What’s more, your finished basement also comes backed by a Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranty for as long as you own your home*, offering peace of mind.
To learn more about what you can expect from your finished basement in Plymouth, MA, contact Lux Renovations and schedule a consultation.
*Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranty covers any manufacturing product defects during the time you own your home. See actual warranty for details, limitations, and requirements.