Finishing a Basement in Boston, MA, Providence, RI, Concord, NH & Other Area Communities
Finishing a basement with the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ is an excellent way to transform wasted space in your home into one of your family’s favorite places. Installed in about two weeks by the trained, certified installers at Lux Renovations, you can begin to enjoy this new living space in much less time than is typically associated with above-ground construction. Plus, since this unique basement remodeling method was designed specifically for basement environments, it comes with several unique, built-in features that set it apart from traditional basement remodeling methods.
The Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ is:
- Thermally insulated – A layer of insulation in the walls of the Basement Finishing System™ helps to limit the transfer of heat into and out of the basement, allowing you to comfortably enjoy the basement year round. What’s more, this insulation may lead to cost savings on monthly energy bills*.
- Breathable – The walls of the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ are breathable, making them inhospitable to mold growth**.
- Acoustically insulated – The basement walls may actually improve the acoustics of the basement and also help absorb sound, helping to ensure that noise from an entertainment system or stereo won’t disturb the rest of the home.
- Intuitively designed – The walls of the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ are removable, which allows for easy and immediate access to the home’s foundation, plumbing, or wiring should the need arise. The trim of the basement remodeling method is also removable, which is great if you need to conceal wires from speakers or other equipment.
- Guaranteed – The basement remodel is backed by a Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranty for as long as you own your home***.
To learn more about the numerous advantages of finishing a basement with the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™, contact Lux Renovations today and schedule a consultation with one of our knowledgeable associates. We’re happy to serve homeowners in Boston, MA, Cape Cod, MA, Providence, RI, and other local communities.
*Savings vary. Find out why in the seller’s fact sheet on R-values. Higher R-values mean greater insulating power.
**While the materials and design of the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.
***See actual warranty for details, limitations, and requirements.