Remodel Your Basement in Boston, MA, Providence, RI, Portsmouth, NH & Other Surrounding Areas
If you’ve always wanted to remodel your basement but have never really known where to start, consider the advantages of the Owens Corning Basement Finishing System. This unique basement remodeling method was designed specifically for basement environments and offers a variety of built-in features that are ideally suited for your damp, dark basement. Whether you’ve always dreamed of putting in a home theater, your family is rapidly expanding and you could use an extra bedroom, or you’re going to start working from home and would like a quiet personal office, the Basement Finishing System is a great choice. And, as the Owens Corning Basement Finishing System franchisee for the area, the team at Lux Renovations can handle all of your basement remodeling needs.
The Owens Corning Basement Finishing System is unlike traditional basement finishing methods in that it is:
- Thermally insulated – A layer of built-in insulation helps keep the basement comfortable for year-round use and may even lead to discernible cost savings on monthly energy bills*.
- Sound absorbent – The walls of the Owens Corning Basement Finishing System absorb sound and can even improve the overall acoustics of the basement.
- Intuitively designed – Walls can be removed to allow for convenient access to the home’s foundation, wiring, and plumbing; trim can be removed to conceal electronic components and wiring.
- Mold-resistant – The Owens Corning Basement Finishing System features breathable materials, which don’t support the growth of mold or mildew**.
- Guaranteed – This basement renovation comes backed by a Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranty for as long as you own your home***.
What’s more, the entire basement remodel can be completed in about two weeks by the talented team at Lux Renovations and cost less on average, per square foot, than comparable above ground construction. To learn more, contact us today and schedule a consultation.
*Savings vary. Find out why in the seller’s fact sheet on R-values. Higher R-values mean greater insulating power.
**While the materials and design of the Owens Corning Basement Finishing System resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.
***See actual warranty for details, limitations, and requirements.