Finishing Your Basement with the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™
There are many advantages to finishing your basement with the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™. For example, this unique basement remodel can be completed by the trained, certified team at Lux Renovations in only about two weeks, which means you can start enjoying your newly remodeled basement in less time than you may have ever expected. Plus, once the basement renovation is finished, you’ll be able to use your new living space in just about any way you can imagine – from a personal office or home gym to a game room or spare bedroom.
One of the biggest differentiators between the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ and other basement finishing methods is that the Basement Finishing System™ was designed exclusively for basement environments. What this means, is that the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ comes equipped with several features that address many of the problems commonly associated with traditional basement remodeling methods. For example, the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ is:
- Thermally insulated – A layer of built-in insulation helps keep the basement comfortable year round and may even lead to cost savings on monthly energy bills*.
- Mold- and mildew-resistant – Made from breathable materials that don’t support mold or mildew growth**.
- Sound absorbent – The Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ may improve the acoustics of the basement and can absorb sound coming from a home theater or game room.
- Conveniently designed – The walls in this finished basement are easily removable in case you need immediate access to the home’s foundation, plumbing, or wiring, and the trim can be removed to hide electrical components if needed.
- Highly durable – The basement walls are stain- and dent-resistant and the entire remodel is Class A fire rated.
- Guaranteed – The Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ is backed by a Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranty for as long as you own your home***.
For more information on finishing your basement with the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™, contact Lux Renovations today. We’re proud to serve as the franchisee installer in Boston, The Cape & Islands, and the surrounding area.
*Savings vary. Find out why in the seller’s fact sheet on R-values. Higher R-values mean greater insulating power.
**While the materials and design of the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.
***See actual warranty for details, limitations, and requirements.